terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Still Not Productive

Last week, it was public holiday mood. This week, it's this:


Crimson Room
Originally uploaded by Terz.

Crimson Room kicks ass! Almost got all the items in the room to help me get out already, but real life kept getting in the way...

So, yeah, Part 8 will take a little longer time in coming.

***

In other news:

(The missus insisted I put this next item in today's entry, so here it is.)

Dubya's NSA is delivering the daily brief to him:

"Mr President, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq today."

"Oh my god!" says Dubya, looking stricken. "That's terrible!"

Pause.

"How many is one brazilian?"

[rimshot]

I can't remember where I heard this, so if someone knows, leave a comment and I'll make the necessary accreditation.

***

Also:

If you're assholes and if your parents raised you to be assholes, there's very little you can do to hide the fact that you're planning to walk a little up the street and hail a cab even when you can see that there are several people standing outside The Concourse (where you work, obviously) waiting for one to come by.

So little you can do, in fact, that I already took several shots of you three assholes when you walked past us.

Don't believe me?


Cab Stealers I
Originally uploaded by Terz.

By the way, did you see the middle fingers pointed at you?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home