terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

A Plague of Trolls

Ah, nothing like few comments from ex-students to make me glad I'm not a teacher anymore.

Seeing that the blogs of some friends have been sullied by the emergence of several trolls lately, I was wondering when it would be my turn. Did not have to wait long; I'd expected the visit to the school yesterday to have sent the little troll-ets scurrying as quickly as their misformed feet and furry hands can manage to the nearest computer terminal to empty the contents of their minds.

Not the smartest move to use the school's computers. As my experience in the last couple of days has taught me, tracing IP addresses is an easy thing to do. So, JC, CT and the assorted others, well-done. Glad to know that your hands aren't wasted merely on self-debasement. But please remember to reduce the number of times in a day you touch yourself, you don't want bad knees in your dotage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home