terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Sleepless

Well, looks like it's happening to me again. The night before the first day in school and I can't sleep. Funny how it happened when I was attending school, while teaching and now, even when I'm only subbing (for Sprite, who's about a quarter of her way over to Stuttgart).

So, for want of anything better to do, I did the following quiz:

soccer cleats
Soccer Cleats - athletic, determined and strong,
you are probably good at anything you try. You
can be serious but love having a good time
above all. You love sports and when you aren't
on the field you love hanging out and having
fun with your team-mates.

What Kind of Shoe Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Hmm.

Was also back at the ex-school today returning some things that should have been returned three months ago, but they had been MIA until the belated spring cleaning yesterday. Still, it was gratifying to learn, from my ex-colleagues, that I "look fresher, younger and a lot more bright-eyed and bushy-tailed."

There are some perks to being unemployed after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home