terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Quite proud with myself today. Accomplished a number of things since I woke up this morning:

1. Showered twice (or at least, I will once I get this published).

2. Waited for the furniture people from Picket & Rail to deliver our new stuff. More space. Always good.

3. Got my bike fixed. It's been six years since I'd ridden the thing last and I was expecting the worst, especially for the tyres. Nope, no problems at all. Good Canadian manufacturing, I say; all they needed was a bit of air. The gears needed some major tuning up though. Along the way, I bought myself a new headlight, tail-light and a new helmet.

4. Finished touching up the photos from Vietnam. Will be putting them up on fotolog soon. Watch for them.

5. Finished and sent off the work for the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music. Some of my previous work with them may be seen starting here.

6. Exercised for the first time in eons. Okay, granted most people won't consider pushing a bicycle to the shop to get it fixed, then washing five years of muck off it at my parents' and cycling home after that exercise, but we all got to start somewhere.

7. I've shaved for the first time in weeks. It was getting a bit out of control. And besides, I'm starting work next week relief teaching. I have to be respectable again.

Now for my shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home