terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sleep Deprived


I need sleep
Originally uploaded by Terz.

It's strange.

I'm sleeping at the correct hours, the right number of hours, but sleep's been pretty restless and I'm waking up really tired. Over the last few nights, I've been waking up in the night in the same position I last fell asleep in.

Strange. Whole thing started when I was in Phuket (not that there were disturbing images in the first place - though the emotional reasonance was there just as strong), and I thought being back home and in my own bed, it would change, but no. Same thing.

Doesn't help that I've been having to come in to the studio every day (essentially for nothing, seeing that the last two shoots have been cancelled or postponed) for the last three days. Guess I'm the sort to be more tired when I don't do anything the whole day.

It's strange, and it's got to stop.

***

In other news, the Yankees lost a heartbreaker this morning. Had the chances to finish off the Devil Rays, but the runs are just not coming in. And making mistakes at the top of the 9th didn't help matters.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home