terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Five Things

I should have done today:

5. Get the hair cut. It's about four weeks overdue and way too many people have asked if I'm planning to grow it out again. And I don't like looking like a toilet brush.

4. Woken up later. Had too much to drink last night (see point no. 2) but wanted to be a little more productive. Oy.

3. More work-related stuff instead of spending most of the afternoon on Call of Duty and World of Warcraft. On a related note: ding!

2. Gone back to a party that was rather happening last night. Made the mistake of deciding I should stay home and spend time with loved ones. Yeah, I can be fucking stupid sometimes.

1. Give up already. You know, just give up. Why fucking try if I'm the only one doing the trying? It's fucking 3.30 am for cryin' out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home