terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Aaaargh...

... I am sooooo hung-over.

Pretty amazing since it is exactly 14 hours that I've been awake today and my head's still throbbing. That's the last time I'll have two whole bottles of wine (or thereabouts) to myself.

Until the next wedding anyway.

It was definitely one of the most fun weddings I've been to in a while: great company (the table arrangement was excellent - did a ton of networking with the people at the table), good food, plenty of good wine (ouch!) to go around, dancing, a live band, singing and drinking games in the bridal suite which went on till about 3 in the morning.

OK. The brightness of the screen is hurting my head even more. I'll keep this entry short.

Now where's that Panadol?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home