terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Friday, February 13, 2004

Of Cats and Dogs...

So here I am, blogging from the staff room, after having established that there is nothing wrong with the modem and ethernet cable that came with it. My PowerBook is no longer powerless. I have web access.

Yay me.

Very good on a day that I'll have to stay until 1640 hours (4:40 pm for those not versed in military parlance), at least.

Other things I've found out so far today:

1. Now that I'm in school again, I cannot do without my morning coffee; I think having typed "www.booger.com", and wondering what the hell was wrong with the website when it refused to load properly, brought that point across.

2. Some teachers have talent: one came to the podium at assembly today and belted out 2 minutes' worth of Teochew wayang. For that, he earned a cool $100 for the charity.

And now someone is singing in the staff room.

I'm beginning to think there's no need to teach at all today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home