terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

No More Quizzes

Not for the rest of today anyway.

You are

Spike



"I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."

What "Buffy" Character Are You?



No gifts for Sprite today, so all is well in my universe again. I'm also running out of space at her workstation to put everything.

Oh, and I got this URL in my email last night from he-who-shall-remain-unnamed (until he gives the go-ahead). Good stuff, but you need to be a big Buffy and LOTR fan to appreciate it.

One final thing, before I rush off to mark something that should have been marked this morning, I just felt the heat from my PowerBook through the underside of the desk. So it's either bad manufacturing, or I should install more air con units for the silver heater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home