terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Busy-ness

Never thought I'll have one of those days in which I had tons to do and not enough time to do them.

Had to run several errands today before the launch of the exhibition on Thursday:

1. Made name cards.

2. Printed the exhibition prints.

3. Sent the prints for mounting and framing. (And, in case I forget tomorrow morning, to have them matte laminated as well.)

4. Type up bios for all the other participants.

5. Rush other participants to submit their bios so I can edit and then type them up.

6. Pay the deposit at a travel agents for our air tickets to Vancouver.

7. Attend a meeting to update all other participants on the progress of our assigned tasks for the exhibition.


Thank goodness I took the whole of Monday off to rest.

And in other news:

My miniatures from Reaper arrived today. Of course no one was home to sign for the package, so it looks like before I leave the flat to go collect my prints and to mount them in the gallery, I'll have to make a quick stop at the Postal Centre to get my package.

Busy day again.

I'm gonna fall sick if I'm not careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home