terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A lot of air...


Pringles
Originally uploaded by Terz.

So because I'm a proponent of fighting fires with fire, or, in this case, drowning sore throats in thick and copious amounts of chocolate (and everything else deemed heaty), I opened up this brand new can of Pringles in the afternoon.

So... for something in a 'Jumbo Can +40g' there's a whole lotta of empty space between the plastic cap and foil seal and the first chip, doncha'think? My estimates are a little off, but I would say that's about hmmm, 40 grammes of space? Wouldn't you?

Ah, advertising. I love it!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, September 28, 2005, Blogger King said…

    its like how you open a bag of Lays and the air just wooshes out..leaving 1/2 the amount you thought was in there. maybe you should weigh the chips and see if they actually gave you the additional 40g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home