terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

se7en

Aw man, got tagged by ampulets for this meme. Sick some more... wah lau.


7 things that scare me:
1. failure
2. losing a loved one to an accident
3. having kids
4. not having kids
5. losing my sight
6. losing empathy
7. airplane accidents


7 things I like most:
1. travelling alone
2. having a good meal with close friends
3. taking long rides/ drives to clear my mind
4. walking in the rain
5. being a geek!
6. being married
7. drinking


7 important things in my room:
1. my powerbook
2. my cameras
3. my passport
4. my wallet
5. my books - all of them
6. my leatherman tool
7. my old photoalbums


7 random facts about me:
1. I cannot drive stick anymore - not without killing the transmission
2. I had to take piano lessons because the teacher told my mother I had the fingers for it
3. I've scored a goal while playing goalkeeper before - in open play
4. until I started teaching, I've never taken a sick day in my life, and I haven't since
5. I have a Class 2 license
6. in two seasons of hockey, I scored only once but had 43 assists
7. I had a nose piercing one summer, but removed it because it fuckin' hurt too much


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. learn a new language
2. get a pilot's license
3. travel to all seven continents
4. live at least six months in all seven continents
5. hike (or hitch hike) the length of one country
6. have kids
7. have a photobook published


7 things I can do:
1. sky dive
2. snowboard
3. bat right and left handed
4. quit a bad habit without thinking twice about it - started with a breakup, applied it to everything
5. lie through my teeth
6. sketch with inks and pencil
7. burp the opening bars to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony

and 8. (because I can) complete this before the missus even though she got tagged first


7 things I can’t do:
1. bungee jump
2. ski
3. run long distance
4. bend over and touch my toes
5. dance
6. paint
7. fall asleep on cue - while not in a moving vehicle


7 things I say the most:
1. wah lau
2. hah!
3. aw, man...
4. hmm
5. whatever
6. shit
7. shit!


7 celebrity crushes:
1. angelina jolie
2. madonna
3. virginia madsen
4. helen hunt
5. terry farrell
6. jessica alba
7. and the latest one, morena baccarin


7 people who could do this:
1. stellou
2. ejl
3. king
4. LMD - something to take your mind off the dull pain
5. cour marly - muhahahaha! my turn to tag you first
6. bokolog - if only to get you to post more often
7. bee - because I know she's been lurking...

Whew!

(Updated to permalink those who have completed the meme.)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home