terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Amazing Update #3

3? Is it 3? I've lost track...

Another non-elimination leg? What a crock.

Anyway, so what's up with the whole "I won't drink vodka because I'm committed", but I'm willing to participate in a Hindi ritual (ritual!) for the sake of the Fast Forward? Yeesh. And the reason for not doing it? We don't want to lose our hair.

Hello?

"We had no hope. We were hopeless..."

Er, OK, what's being a Christian if not about having hope?

And for the Twinkies: Do not doubt the Phil. If he says you're fourth. Believe him.

***

Had a break in filming today, so I took up another assignment: assisted another photographer in a product shot.

There's nothing like coming home at the end of the day not feeling like I have to take two showers just to feel clean. And today, I felt like I learnt a lot and achieved something.

A good feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home