terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Thanks, Really

To the family who got out of the lift on the 5th floor after one of you had farted (loudly) and leaving me to ride the lift all the way up to my floor.

With my breath held of course.

And you didn't really have to laugh about it as the lift doors closed on me.

***

And finally, my last two posts in the series, yesterday's:


cages still life #10
Originally uploaded by Terz.



and today's:


cages still life #11
Originally uploaded by Terz.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, October 03, 2004, Blogger wahj said…

    I like #10 especially.

     
  • At 5:35 AM, October 04, 2004, Blogger NARDAC said…

    I dunno, it's too bad you had to be on the other end of it, but that fart joke was pretty good. Maybe next time you can drop off a silent killer before the door opens. Then there's more laughs to share round.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, October 06, 2004, Blogger Terz said…

    Somehow, although it sounds like it, I don't think that's how the the arms race in the 50s began...

    "Hello? Nikita? Jack here... got something for you... BARRRP!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home