terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Rain. Good.


Rain. Good.
Originally uploaded by Terz.

We now interrupt the series on faux-IR images to bring you the usual bout of snarkiness:

There comes a time in a person's life when he has to be man (or woman) enough to admit that he is wrong. This is one of those times, and I'm willing to admit that I have been erroneous in my insinuations. As it turns out, cabs do not hide just around the corner to wait for passengers to call the advance booking line.

Fact is, they hide along Republic Boulevard, underneath the flyover that is the Rochor Road off-ramp, to wait for irate passengers to call. My thanks to the three cabbies in their blue vehicles who appraised me of this.

***

Still on cabbies, this was said to me this afternoon while he was driving me to Beach Road, via Geylang:

"That one China girl? 那个是中国女孩子?"

First of all, you didn't need to repeat the question in Mandarin - I'm perfectly capable of understanding English. Secondly, you know, I don't really know, unless you're asking me to base my answer on what I think the 'typical' China girl looks like. And I don't really care.

And if you are referring to the one I think you are referring to, um, I hate to break this to you, but she's so not a girl. Or perhaps she is, underneath the cellulite on those thunder thighs.

***

This goes out to the troglodytes who infest Singapore.


More Gore
Originally uploaded by Terz.


You want more gore? Go to a fucking abbatoir. This, in the guestbook for Glimpses of Light.

***

Love is choking on the chocolate powder sprinkled liberally on the Tiramisu you're sharing with your wife the same time she does.

Happy birthday!

***

Hosereel
Originally uploaded by Terz.


So. What happens when there's a fire and there's no one peeing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home