terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

R.I.P.

Today I start writing my obituary.

No, no, nothing wrong with me (that I know of anyway). Not about to keel over from an incurable disease or something. At least not yet. And definitely not when I have a few packages from Amazon still on their way to me.

No, just an exercise in reverse engineering. Something for me to aim for for the duration of my time left. Might do me a world of good by lifting me off my ass and propelling me towards some lofty goals. I might as well leave my mark on the world now, seeing that I remain planted firmly in my agnosticism and will probably burn in hell for my rebellion.

I’ve given myself until the end of this week to do it. Seems appropriate, it being Holy Week, Easter and all.

Once in a while, I take a turn for the morbid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home