terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Experimentation Begins

I got the filter.

I got the film (finally).

Now I'm ready to play around with IR photography.

And it starts today.

One roll to test them all. One roll to find my metering, one roll to shoot them all, and in the darkness load and unload them.

Updated at 14:24:

Well, as my [arsed] luck would have it, it begins storming (storming, that's right) moments before I step out the door... which doesn't matter much, but does change the way I'd be shooting if it were sunny instead.

Bloody weather.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, August 25, 2004, Blogger  said…

    i love the LotR reference. but i guess only IR users will truly understand it. ;-) (and that means from people we know, only wahj and i)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home