terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Hiatus

It'll be a while before I blog again.

I'm rushing to finish off the work that's in my 'IN' box (at last count: a wedding, a couple of portfolios - one of which is mine - and a debate team) before the possibility of having to leave the country on-assignment (sort of) kicks in. Am on stand-by right now, and the idea of having to go off on this trip is, at once, both scary and exhilarating.

I've been at Mercy Relief the last two days helping out with odds and ends (and I'll be helping out again tomorrow), and I must admit, there are times I'm not too pissed off to be a Singaporean.

So.

Again, don't check back here too regularly; I won't be updating for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home