terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Another Parable


Distance
Originally uploaded by Terz.



"These aren't the droids I'm looking for."

"What
was the question again?"


There's a piece of plastic that's part of the shower assembly (purely cosmetic, of course - all it does is to hide the screws keeping the shower head bar up) that's been falling off every once in a while, and over the last six years, has been falling off at a more frequent rate.

I've taken to ignoring it once it falls off, because, now, it's also falling off immediately, or soon after, I put it back. Pointless really:

I can't hammer it back because it's plastic - hammering it back just makes the housing looser.

I can't glue it back because while that'll make it last longer, it makes changing the shower head, when it comes time to that, impossible.

So I leave it on the shower stall floor.

I'm content.

Not happy, but content.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger Terz said…

    Not really, but that kinda falls into the whole realm of doing too much workfor a little thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home