terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Kena Tagged Sial

OK, cour marly kinda did it to me and I figure I should pass it on to someone else before the missus tags the people on my links list and leave me with a hanging baton.


Total volume of music files on my computer:

2.11 GB, 558 songs, 1 day, 15 hours, 5 minutes and 42 seconds of listening pleasure

The last CDs I bought were:

Bryan Adams Unplugged
{Rotten Apples} The Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits
Counting Crows Films About Ghosts The Best Of

Song playing right now:

Peter Gunn Theme - The Blues Brothers, The Blues Brothers Soundtrack

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me (uh, more of what's on top of my play count right now):

You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones, Forty Licks
情非得以 - F4 (!!) and Harlem Yu, Meteor Garden Soundtrack
天黑黑 - 孫燕姿, Yan Zi
Someday I'll be Saturday Night - Bon Jovi, Cross Road
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams, Reckless

The baton is now passed to:

Monster Ru
Empty Vessels
thirty pounces
Abigael

(OK, that was in no particular order - must leave some for the missus lah... otherwise I'll be on the couch again. Also, selected so that you guys can pass on to a spouse or significant other - don't say I not nice OK!)


Done.

And I'm back to my regularly-scheduled funk.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, May 21, 2005, Blogger Abigael said…

    Wah lau ... you ask the one who suffers from lyrics deficiency to partake in this meme. Sorry dude, have to decline lah ... I have no music in me to speak of.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, May 22, 2005, Blogger cour marly said…

    Yah. This kind of stuff must quickly do otherwise nobody left to tag....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home