terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Jude


Paired
Originally uploaded by Terz.


How she swore that it never would end
I remember how she held me oh so tight
Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

Against the wind
We were runnin' against the wind
We were young and strong, we were runnin'
Against the wind

The years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my home
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worried about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend
I began to find myself searching
Searching for shelter again and again

Against the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter sgainst the wind



I'm no longer a fuckin' teacher, so why is he still a patron saint?

***

"You're not going to be able to quit smoking like that."



You think? Really? Why the fuck do you think I'm smoking in the first place?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, June 02, 2005, Blogger ampulets said…

    Nice photos! Are these what you've been slaving over these past few days? Commercial job ah?

     
  • At 12:37 AM, June 03, 2005, Blogger Terz said…

    I wish.

    These were photos from last year's trip to Canada. But yeah... looking to go somewhere cool, non-English-speaking, and where coffee's available all day. Cheap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home