terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Monday, June 28, 2004

I've Been Trying...

... to get into the mood to log my thoughts from the recent trip onto the blog, but so far, it's been a losing battle. Most of the time I'd rather be watching Seasons 1 and 2 of The West Wing on DVD. And Band of Brothers.

Went back to the JC today to drop off the contact sheets and order forms for the class photos. Must say though, I wasn't too pleased with the quality of the contact sheets. For some reason, the prints come out darker than they're supposed to be. And I certainly didn't expect the pictures to be so pixelated just because I reduced the resolution for reasons of space constraints. Well, actually, the thought did cross my mind but I discounted it.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home