terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Karma's a Bitch

Asked the missus already as it happened, but: What kind of person kicks a kitten as they walk by the poor thing?

And it wasn't as if the kitten was rubbing up against the leg or something. It was just walking by, minding its own business (because, you know, animals do have a rather keen Asshole Radar and they tend to avoid the larger blips).

So, I'm expecting the right boot of Karmic Justice to exact some payback upon you, the lady who got into the passenger seat of SCW 5996 L.

Big time.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, July 23, 2004, Blogger Neil said…

    Next time just shout "Mengele" after her - she is obviously that kind of person

     
  • At 3:05 PM, July 23, 2004, Blogger Terz said…

    Well, I did ask the question out loud, so unless she was deaf, she heard me.

    In fact, the missus was a tad deaf last night and the question was one of many things I had to repeat. Of course I asked again with some gusto.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, July 24, 2004, Blogger wahj said…

    There are some truly heartless people out there. I'm shocked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home