terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Casting Call, Part 2

Hey there, all of you who've responded to my request...

Received an SMS from belle and brian today that basically said that they've she's replied to my email but it would appear that I haven't been receiving anything (something to bring up with the website provider).

So here's the deal: SMS me when you'll want to come down for the casting. The phone number's in the email I sent you.

Thanks.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Slinky said…

    Hi, I just heard about the casting, and left a comment and my contact in an earlier post. I'd be interested in participating, I've got a tribal dragon curled across my right hip, slightly larger than palm-size. I'm contactable at alias.feline@gmail.com, thanks!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger King said…

    hi~
    i sent you a mail as well with some pics..did you not receive that too?

     
  • At 10:24 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger Terz said…

    king siang - no man, nothing in that email account.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger Terz said…

    Try sending it to my non-work account:

    revenant (at) pacific (dot) net (dot) sg

    Must write something in the header, by the way, I've set the browser to ignore mails with no subject headings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home