terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Much Experimentation

I'm glad to say that wireless connection is available everywhere in this flat I call home. Even the loos. Though, as I'd mentioned in my comment to the missus's post, I probably shouldn't be having an Audio iChat session while on the throne.

And besides, the heat from the PowerBook will probably render my swimmers lethargic for a long while.

***

I should also probably be sleeping, but I've turned nocturnal this past week. So, I'll probably have red-rimmed, bloodshot eyes tomorrow at the press conference for CAGES the movie.

Quite excited about the whole thing, though I still don't know what I think about it. It's a great opportunity, there's no doubt about that, but it's also being involved in someone's labour of love that makes it better, I think.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, July 27, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    while fun to surf in loo, heat from G4 not healthy for male parts, especially bits without protection of clothing. heheh. -mb

     
  • At 1:08 AM, July 30, 2004, Blogger NARDAC said…

    Good multi-tasking there: chat, poo and birth control, all wrapped up into a nice PowerBook framed package. Apple should contact you for an ad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home