terse & at large

GRRRRR. Arrrgh. And sometimes a travel log.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Driven

It's been like this all along: once I start on something and I get into the groove, I can go for hours without sleep until it's completed - a new game, marking and now, printing.

Started on the 300 prints I have to produce for a Mercy Relief event this weekend at about 1900 hours - couldn't start until the missus came back with the wax paper needed to protect the glossy prints. It's now almost 9 hours, and I'm only about 4 sets through the whole thing (and at 20 images per set, I won't be seeing the outside world for a while).

I'll probably sleep in the whole day, later today, but at least it'll be done.

And I've got rhythm.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, June 23, 2005, Blogger NARDAC said…

    I assume you're doing digital prints and not wet-lab fibre... am I wrong? If I'm wrong, you are one crazy MF.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, June 23, 2005, Blogger Terz said…

    No, no, you're not wrong. Making digital prints. Done now...

    Woohoo.

    Now to sleep for the rest of the morning and early afternoon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home